Hello,

1) I changed that line and I'm still having a bit of trouble (see
output below).

2) The errors that I'm using are described as 'the standard error for
each parameter... [which] is an easy calculation from the covariance
matrix.'
Paraphrasing from the author there--I'm guessing this isn't the optimal input?

3) I'm not sure it's explicitly stated in the manual, but I'm
proceeding on the
assumption that you run the multi-model script first and then modsel to decide
on the right model for each given residue. A few weeks ago I was experimenting
with this and if I didn't leave the global correlation time as fixed the
computation seemed to take a VERY long time (unclear if it was ever going to
finish).

Also, as a side note, since my peptide is actually in a micelle, I'm
not sure if
there's anything extra I can do for diffusion tensor and correlation time type
stuff. I know some programs (i.e. the Mathematica notebooks by Dr.
Spyracopoulos) read in PDB files for diffusion tensor calculations, but I
suspect it's a bit of a mess when the system is more complicated than the
structure in the PDB file would suggest.

Output:

Latex()

relax> pipe.create(pipe_name='results', pipe_type='mf')

relax> results.read(file='results', dir=None)
Opening the file 'results' for reading.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/relax-1.3.1/relax-1.3/relax", line 408, in <module>
    Relax()
  File "/Applications/relax-1.3.1/relax-1.3/relax", line 125, in __init__
    self.interpreter.run(self.script_file)
  File "/Applications/relax-1.3.1/relax-1.3/prompt/interpreter.py",
line 270, in
run
    return run_script(intro=self.__intro_string, local=self.local,
script_file=script_file, quit=self.__quit_flag,
show_script=self.__show_script,
raise_relax_error=self.__raise_relax_error)
  File "/Applications/relax-1.3.1/relax-1.3/prompt/interpreter.py",
line 531, in
run_script
    return console.interact(intro, local, script_file, quit,
show_script=show_script, raise_relax_error=raise_relax_error)
  File "/Applications/relax-1.3.1/relax-1.3/prompt/interpreter.py",
line 427, in
interact_script
    execfile(script_file, local)
  File "latex_mf_table.py", line 220, in <module>
    Latex()
  File "latex_mf_table.py", line 68, in __init__
    self.table_body()
  File "latex_mf_table.py", line 186, in table_body
    self.file.write("%9.3f & %9.3f & " % (spin.s2, spin.s2_err))
AttributeError: 'SpinContainer' object has no attribute 's2_err'