Hi Ed,

Thanks for the detailed and rapid answer !

These functionalities would be great ! The use of X-H vectors
orientations spread could be used in cases where several structures are
present to assess flexibility from different structures ! This would
allow a better use of these structures, but also a better
rationalization of NMR dynamics !

I propose these ideas could be added in the (already quite long) todo
list...  ;)

As for what will soon be possible within relax, i.e. the possibility for
the spin container to be filled with a list of orientations, how would
you use relax to extract these orientations and output a list for each
spin ? Is there a sample script for doing something like that ? This
would be useful for someone interested in getting the orientations and
analysing them out of relax, until the code is present...  ;)

Regards,

Séb   :)