Dear Relax users.

I am trying to build relax, from source, using scons.

We have the python enthought distribution installed, to solve most of our
dependencies,
and we install packages here, so each computer can use this shared
installation.

How I can I tell scons, to use python2.7 to build relax?
I think it tries to use my local python installation, but here I have not
installed
minfx, ,wxPython.

[tlinnet@tomat ~/software]$ cd relax-trunk/
[tlinnet@tomat relax-trunk]$ scons
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
The dependency 'minfx' has not been installed (see
https://gna.org/projects/minfx/).
[tlinnet@tomat relax-trunk]$ python2.7
Enthought Python Distribution -- www.enthought.com
Version: 7.3-2 (64-bit)

Python 2.7.3 |EPD 7.3-2 (64-bit)| (default, Apr 11 2012, 17:52:16)
Type "credits", "demo" or "enthought" for more information.
>>> import minfx
>>> import readline
>>> import wx
>>> import numpy