Hi Vineet,

For the bug report, it would be great if you could create a truncated
data set and attach it to the report.  If you could truncate the PDB
files to 2-3 residues, and the relaxation data files to those same 2-3
residues, testing that the problem is still there, I'll then be able
to replicate the issue.  I could then add the data to the relax test
suite to make sure that the problem is thoroughly tested.  This also
often allows me to find a solution within 5 to 10 minutes.  You can
slightly randomise the data of this subset of spin if you wish to keep
it 100% confidential.

Do you use relax in the script UI mode?  Or the GUI?  How do you
perform the model-free analysis?

Cheers,

Edward