Hi Olena,

I hope you have already solved this problem.  I have just returned
from holidays, hence the late reply.  You will need to either obtain
the latest relax sources as I haven't released a new relax version yet
(see http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html#Source_code_repository) or
manually delete the spaces on all empty lines in all your files.  I
have not done this myself, as I have modified relax to handle the
spaces.  I do not know why there are spaces in your Bruker DC files,
as none of the reference files Bruker sent me as we were
collaboratively developing the relax-Bruker DC compatibility interface
contained spaces (as can be found on the relax development mailing
list, search for Neidig at
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.devel).  So either this
has been introduced in a newer Topspin version or Bruker DC file
version or by some other means.

Regards,

Edward