Dear Edward and Troels,

Thank you for the additional info. So it seems that although cpmg_fit has the
choice to use different R20’s, current literature is still limited to the R20A
= R20B assumption. I actually have a copy of Korzhnev’s paper in my computer;
will certainly take a closer look. I think my inexperience in the analysis is
also a factor, and your information has been a huge help.

We already got 3.3.0 running, but it is still using an older version of numpy
in our cluster. I know about canopy (in fact, I have it installed on my
personal Mac), but last time I tried to install it on my personal account in
the cluster computer, something went wrong and a lot of python-dependent stuff
wouldn’t run. Since the system admin already gave his word that he will do his
best to update our python system, I’ll just trust him… for now *grin*.

Cheers,

Chung-ke

PS: 3.3.0 does feel zippier than the older version, even using an old numpy
(1.6.2?). The speed up is really impressive. Kudos to a job well done!