Hi Matthias,

I believe the effort should be focused around the website. I prefer learning
about what's new before I download, or while I download. I am not a fan of
putting a Windows 95-like nag screen preventing me from actually using the
system.

There are of course less intrusive ways to point to this information, such
as a notification with a link to the website on first boot. But keep in mind
that it's something not everybody is interested in and can get annoying if
we're not careful.

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jim...@gmail.com>