Hi Matthias,

On 19/02/2015, Matthias Clasen <matthias.cla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is a quick look at the documentation impact of the notification
> changes:
>
> - getting started: the 'respond to messages' video and page will have
> to be dropped or redone
>
> - introduction:
>   - the clock, calendar and appointments section should include
> notifiications (needs a new screenshot)}
>   - the message tray section should be dropped
>
> - the notifications and message tray section needs to be redone
>
> - the useful keyboard shortcuts section should be updated for Super-M
> to not mention the message tray
>
> - activities, dash, top bar... section should be updated to not
> mention the message tray
>
> - calendar appointments needs a new screenshot

Thanks for the list, it does save us time when updating. We would like
to get all screenshots done as soon as possible because setting up the
environment is quite time consuming and it will have to be repeated
for every translation.

The video in getting-started will be the biggest challenge, but I
already saw you speaking to Jakub about this in IRC so I hope it can
be resolved to Petr's satisfaction.