Hi,
I am reaching out to you regarding 3ds, Ansys, PTC, SAP, Siemens and Autodesk
PLM accounts which will be a good fit for your marketing initiatives.
Let me know if you are looking for any other tech users contact information.
Thanks and look forward to your response.
Best regards,
Mira Edorra
Demand Generation
If see no interest please reply with "No Need" in subject line.

Data Fields Provided: Each contact comes with Company name, Website, Contact
name (First, Middle, Last), Title, Direct email address, Phone, Postal address,
Industry, SIC codes, Employee size, Revenue size.