On Wed, 21 May 2008, "Dirk M?ller" wrote:

I've finished tagging KDE 4.1 Beta1 (it is mostly r810705) and generating
tarballs except for l10n, which is still running.

Note that this release again removes kdevplatform and kdewebdev/quanta. There
is no replacement. Currently there is also not a kdeplasmoids module even
though that was discussed. Perhaps we have that with beta2 :)

Please report any issues, especially compile issues or blockers to me. if you
have svn revisions that should be included in beta1,  please let me know. We
plan to publically release the tarballs next week wednesday, please supply
binary packages if you have time.

Well, unless I'm missing something obvious, kdevelop won't compile without kdevplatform. Cluestick, anyone? :)

-RW