On Thursday 26 November 2009 13:16:05 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Thursday 26 November 2009, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> > We're unlikely to be able to make packages for both available by
> > release time, I'd prefer a delay in the beta.
>
> A delay in release or a delay in tagging?
>
> I assume that 4.4 beta1 will take a bit more. is a release on thursday
>  okay  with everyone?

Yep, that's OK with me. We might also want to postpone tagging then, maybe
until
Monday (if that works for you). That gives us some time to fix all the
brokenness
that occurred due to people rushing their stuff in before the freeze. We also
don't
want to ship outdated betas, since that makes bughunting less fun.

--
sebas