Hi all,

I've got a question regarding kdesrc-build, my updater-builder thing in
kdesdk/scripts.

It occurred to me today as I was updating the documentation in a branch so as
to avoid interfering with the message freeze that I'm probably going about
this the wrong way. There was a point in time where it made sense for what was
then kdecvs-build to be in kdesdk/scripts, since it was similar to kde-build
in kdesdk/scripts, it used to be small ;), and I think it may have even pre-
dated Extragear and at least wasn't far off.

However, I've always handled my own releases, there's been a separate website,
etc. I even used to routinely update it during freeze and although I've
brought that up before myself, with no major dissent about breaking anything,
I'm thinking that it makes more sense to split kdesrc-build off from the rest
of kdesdk/scripts when it's moved to git.kde.org.

So, with that in mind, is there any opposition to removing kdesrc-build from
kdesdk/scripts prior to the 4.6 release? I'm not talking about doing it
tonight by any means, but it seems like a better idea if it's going to be
moved out of kdesdk/scripts to do so before a point release as opposed to
after one.

What I don't want to do is derail the preparations being made by e.g. release
team, translators, packagers, distributions, etc. so I want to make sure that
moving would not interfere with the release process.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne