On Mon, 31 Oct 2011, Dirk Mueller wrote:

On Friday 28 October 2011, Eric Hameleers wrote:

Two tarballs are missing: kdeaccessibility and kdeutils. Please add
those to the set ASAP.

added.

And the kde-l10n files, need to be generated still I assume?

also uploaded now.

All built fine for me.

Thanks,
Dirk

Hi Dirk

I noticed the new tarballs earlier on sunday, and everything compiled without issues. Good to go, I guess.

One remark, the miss on kdeaccessibility/kdeutils happened for 4.7.2 as well if I remember correctly. Is this an issue with your tarball generation script that you need to address? Is there a chance that you can publish those scripts so that we (packagers) can go ahead in cases like this?

Cheers, Eric

--
Eric Hameleers <al...@slackware.com>
Jabber: al...@jabber.xs4all.nl