On 05/29/2012 11:29 PM, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 19:55:02 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
the release dude does the releases.
Correction:

The release *team* does the releases

Now that is clear, can we work as a team here, and discuss problems instead of
making such decisions unilaterally?
There was no comment on Saturday's email from Albert "nepomuk-core needs unreleased soprano" so Albert was left alone trying for 3 days to solve this. He would have welcomed any helping hand. I talked to him on IRC but I am not qualified to give any advice in this matter nor to tag and release Soprano.

So yes let's make sure that from he gets the best support.

So what's the plan now?

Anne-Marie