在 2016年11月02日 07:58, Albert Astals Cid 写道:
El dimarts, 1 de novembre de 2016, a les 9:20:35 CET, Leslie Zhai va escriure:
在 2016年10月31日 17:54, Albert Astals Cid 写道:
El dilluns, 31 d’octubre de 2016, a les 11:13:21 CET, Leslie Zhai va
escriure:
Hi Release Team,

Could make a tag for K3b 2.10.0 Applications/16.12 please? Thanks a lot!
k3b has never been part of the KDE Applications release.
I am a newbie of K3b maintainer, so I did *NOT* know that...
Sure, no worries.

Are you asking for it to be included in KDE Applications 16.12?
Yes please ;-) thanks a lot!
Not so fast :)

Which module do you want it to go to?
Have you spoken with the module coordinator and gotten his approval?
Not yet! please introduce me to the coordinator ;-) I am also a newbie of KDE developer, only know some developers, thanks a lot!

Which dependencies does it have?

 * extra-cmake-modules <https://github.com/KDE/extra-cmake-modules>
 * Qt5 <http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/>components
     o Core
     o DBus
     o Gui
     o WebKitWidgets
 * KF5 <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KDE_Frameworks_5>components
     o Archive
     o Config
     o CoreAddons
     o DocTools
     o FileMetaData
     o I18n
     o IconThemes
     o JobWidgets
     o KCMUtils
     o KIO
     o Notifications
     o NewStuff
     o NotifyConfig
     o Service
     o Solid
     o WidgetsAddons
     o XmlGui
 * libiconv <http://www.gnu.org/savannah-checkouts/gnu/libiconv/>
 * libsamplerate <http://www.mega-nerd.com/SRC>
 * KF5Cddb <https://github.com/KDE/libkcddb>
 * libdvdread <https://github.com/microe/libdvdread>
 * taglib <http://www.freshmeat.net/projects/taglib>
 * musicbrainz <http://musicbrainz.org>
 * ffmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>
 * flac <http://flac.sourceforge.net>
 * mad <http://www.underbit.com/products/mad>
 * muse <http://www.musepack.net>
 * libsndfile <http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile>
 * lame <http://lame.sourceforge.net>
 * ogg-vorbis <http://www.vorbis.com>
 * cdrecord <http://cdrtools.sourceforge.net/private/cdrecord.html>

Cheers,
   Albert

Cheers,

    Albert
CHANGELOG
2.10.0
======

Changes:
    * Deprecated transcode - tried to PR but unmaintained by upstream

(BUG: 360170)

Bugfixes:
    * Fixed compilation on newer ffmpeg/libav - test 57.56.100 (REVIEW:
122569)

    * Fixed invalid QUrl when burning iso - imageFilesize QUrl and QString
    filePath wrong convertion issue (BUG: 365089)

    * Fixed multisession issue - but *NO* Blu-Ray test environment (BUG:
367639)

    * Fixed crashed when adding a directory to a project - forget to check
    newName.isEmpty (BUG: 349160)
    * Fixed can't burn BD50 ISO image - seems not to be a usable image
    (BUG:
    344392)
    * Fixed from2Byte *NO* checking nullptr issue (BUG: 328529)

--
Regards,
Leslie Zhai - a KDE developer https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/users/lesliezhai/