On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 5:47 PM, Luigi Toscano <luigi.tosc...@tiscali.it> wrote:
> Il 21 luglio 2017 02:48:47 CEST, Christoph Feck <cf...@kde.org> ha scritto:
> .
>>
>>Please also check "kscd" package; it fails on CI because of missing
>>MusicBrainz3. I cannot remember that it failed on 17.04 branch, so it
>>may be a regression.
>
> It is not a regression (there is patch on reviewboard to have it working with
> MusicBrainz5, bit it requires few fixes and testing).

We're currently unable to provide MusicBrainz3 on the CI system
because the OpenSSL 1.1 and 1.0 development packages in Fedora are not
co-installable (which is understandable). Unfortunately a dependency
of MusicBrainz3 relies on OpenSSL 1.0 while other software requires
OpenSSL 1.1.

Given the age of MusicBrainz3, the fix in this case is to port to MusicBrainz5.

> Ciao
>
> --
> Luigi

Cheers,