On Sonntag, 1. November 2020 12:02:29 CET Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El divendres, 30 d’octubre de 2020, a les 16:09:11 CET, Volker Krause va
escriure:
> > Hi,
> >
> > assuming the on-going review process for KOSMIndoorMap wont find any
> > blockers in the next few days anymore, I'd like to ask for the following
> > three modules to be included in the release service for 20.12:
> >
> > - kpublictransport
> > - kosmindoormap
> > - itinerary
>
> Some of these seems that never had a release, we usually recommend doing a
> few standalone releases before joining the release service.
>
> Are you sure you want to skip that and join straightaway?

Relying on manual releases obviously didn't work for the past 3 years or so,
which is what I'm trying to fix here. In terms of update speed in case of a
sudden increase of usage, that is IMHO less depending on the release here but
on us managing to put this into the official app stores (given this is solely
a mobile application), and doing that in an automated and reproduceable
fashion is still further away.

So, unless there are objections, I'd suggest to go straight to release
service.

Thanks,
Volker