Due to my mistake, the KDE Gear 21.12.0 tarballs don't include the appstream
verison increase, that is, they still say they are 21.08.3 (and whatever was
there before for zanshin and the 3 kdev* repos).

How badly does this affect us?

Flathub will be for sure affected and will list the wrong version number in
pages like https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.kde.okular

Anything else?

As far as I can see we have three options:
 * Do nothing and just wait for 21.12.1 next month
 * Release *now* something called 21.12.0.1
 * Release *now* something called 21.12.1 and then do .2, .3 and .4

Re-rolling the tarballs but not increasing the version number doesn't seem
reasonable to me now that they are actually public.

Apologies for my mistake :/

Cheers,
  Albert