On Montag, 15. Juli 2024 23:36:30 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El dimecres, 12 de juny del 2024, a les 0:13:18 (CEST), Albert Astals Cid va
> escriure:
> > Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI jobs on
> > their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for
> > multiple reasons.
> >

> > VERY BAD NEWS - massif-visualizer appstream test is still failing after 4
> > weeks, I've disabled requiring the tests to pass until it's fixed. It's
> > very sad this has not been addressed in a month time.
> >

> > VERY BAD NEWS #2 - kio-gdrive Qt 5.15 CI has been unbuildable and has been
> > removed from CI. If this doesn't get resolved before the 24.08 release we
> > will have to drop kio-gdrive from KDE Gear [*]
>
> There has been no action on this, you have until Sunday when I will create
> the 24.08 branches to fix it, if it is not fixed, we will not have
> kio-gdrive on KDE Gear 24.08 since the default build is unbuildable in CI
> and that's unacceptable.

I had missed that Ben had actually confirmed (https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/
kde-devel/2024-May/002753.html) the approach suggested in https://
mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-devel/2024-May/002751.html, so I can try to
implement that.

Either way, we would only need to drop the Qt 5 support here, Qt 6 is
unaffected and working, no?

Regards,
Volker