> I am 0% convinced we should be adding new apps to KDE Gear that are based
on  Qt5 so i am leaning towards un-adding it.

Understandable! I am planning to migrate to Qt6 (
https://invent.kde.org/office/crow-translate/-/issues/700), but I was
thinking about doing it after the release under KDE...
Let's un-add it for now, I will migrate to Qt6 and write it back.
Maybe I will draft a small release before the migration to Qt6.

> Please keep the mailing list in copy.

Ah, sorry!