My comment concerned Mr. Van Dyke, who, as a law student, ventured far
afield of his discipline, with predictable results.  If I failed to make
that clear through the parenthetical reference below, I regret it; I
certainly was not commenting on Steve's post.

Michael R. Masinter                     3305 College Avenue
Nova Southeastern University            Fort Lauderdale, Fl. 33314
Shepard Broad Law Center                (954) 262-6151
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       Chair, ACLU of Florida Legal Panel