The case is Buonanno v. AT&T, 2004 WL 782648 (D. Colo. April 2, 2004).

Best regards,

John Eastman

Dr. John C. Eastman

Professor of Law, Chapman University School of Law

Director, The Claremont Institute Center for Constitutional Jurisprudence

One University Dr.

Orange, CA 92866

(714) 628-2587

Ask me about renting our Santa Fe vacation home.

Photo album at http://members19.clubphoto.com/john792703/2142436/guest.phtml.

Rental information  at http://vrbo.com/36477.