The error was mine, as Marty pointed out.  I meant to say "(1)
Following Locke v. Davey, is it *un*constitutional for the government to
say that 'religious activity is specifically prohibited'?  I assume yes,
given Lamb's Chapel, Rosenberger, and Pinette, since this activity is
speech as well as religious conduct.  Or am I mistaken?"  Just two
letters, but oh, what a difference!