As I've said repeatedly, legislatures are far from perfect.  But they are institutionally more competent to assess the public good than courts are.  They are also more accountable.  I have no vested interest in seeing accommodations denied, and support many, but the blind accommodation formulation of a rfra leaves too many entities at risk of harm.

Marci