-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Samuel V
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 2:46 PM
To: Law & Religion issues for Law Academics
Subject: Probation requirements

Can anyone point me to an article, preferably available online,
discussing whether probation requirements violate free exercise?  For
example, is a free exercise problem created whensuch as when the
effect of the restriction is to prohibit the probationer to attend the
church of his choice (because he can't leave town, can't be near
children, can't be near wine, etc.).

If you'd like to respond offlist, please do so to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

posted; people can read the Web archives; and list members can (rightly or
wrongly) forward the messages to others.