I am "annoyed" by the assumption that I observe something called "Holiday".
Tomorrow Mayor Bloomberg lights the "Holiday Tree". I suppose that they will sing "We Wish You a Merry Holiday", "I'm Dreaming of a White Holiday", and "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Holiday".

   "Please! Please don't wish me a Happy Holiday!"

   Does this count as "bristling"?

(Parenthetically, something which really baffles me is hearing "The Vicar of Bray" included in the Holiday Muzak.)