I confess to thinking "zionist-occupied government" no more out of
bounds than "Protestant empire" or claims that "America is a Christian
nation."  I confess to think the later two more accurate, but do not
think the first the sort of hate speech that ought to ba banned from the
list.

Mark A. Graber, Zionist, presently out of power.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/13/05 9:38 AM >>>
Paul's query again  raises the question of the List's purposes.  My own
view
is that  phrases like "Zionist-Occupied Government" and, in Paul's
words, the
speaker's "anti-Semitic self-promotion" do not belong on this List. I
recognize and admire Eugene's typical reluctance to censor emails
posted to the
List, but I do not see how such expressions have anything to do  with a
scholarly
exploration of religion and government.

        That said, perhaps  censoring the speech gives the speaker a
credibility he  certainly lacks.

Bobby

Robert Justin Lipkin
Professor of Law