My computer tells me the attachment is unavailable. Any idea of why?
Marc Stern

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lupu
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 6:14 PM
To: Law & Religion issues for Law Academics
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Faith-Based and Community Initiative

Bob Tuttle and I have just published our 4th annual report on the
State of the Law governing the Faith-Based and Community
Initiative.  The Report includes a discussion of 1) the contributions
to Establishment Clause jurisprudence of both the late Chief Justice
and Justice O'Connor; 2) constitutional issues raised by FEMA's
post-Katrina efforts to reimburse and assist faith-based
organizations; 3) the past year's litigation re: the Initiative; and
4) federalism-related issues that bear upon the Initiative.   The
Report can be freely downloaded from:

http://www.religionandsocialpolicy.org/docs/legal/reports/State_of_th
e_Law_2005.pdf

Comments and criticisms are always welcome.

Chip

> posted; people can read the Web archive

Ira C. ("Chip") Lupu
F. Elwood & Eleanor Davis Professor of Law
The George Washington University Law School
2000 H St., NW
Washington D.C 20052

(202) 994-7053

[EMAIL PROTECTED]