I've just resubscribed to the list, having been taken away for a while by
other commitments.  I understand from the message below that Dr. Buck has
asked where a table of contents for the McConnell, Garvey, Berg casebook
"Religion and the Constitution" can be found.  This link should work
(apologies if someone has already posted it or something like it):

http://www.aspenpublishers.com/Product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Aspen
<http://www.aspenpublishers.com/Product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Aspen&category%5F
name=&product%5Fid=0735561370&Mode=SEARCH&ProductType=T>
&category%5Fname=&product%5Fid=0735561370&Mode=SEARCH&ProductType=T

Tom Berg
University of St. Thomas School of Law (Minnesota)

As for Professor Laycock's recommendation of *Religion And the
Constitution* by Michael W. McConnell, John H. Garvey, and Thomas C.
Berg, Amazon.com has no table of contents for it <http://
www.amazon.com/Religion-Constitution-Michael-W-McConnell/dp/0735561370>.

So my question for Professor Laycock is: How is *Religion And the
Constitution* superior to its competitors? What new features does it
offer? And does it equip students with the relevant analytical
skills? I'd like to know, if I ever have the same opportunity as
Professor  Janssen.

Best,

Christopher Buck

*       CHRISTOPHER BUCK, Ph.D., J.D. //Author// <http://www.msu.edu/~buckc