-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Lofton
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 9:51 PM
To: religionlaw@lists.ucla.edu
Subject: Re: Recent Threads / True Mental Health...

Chill, Ed, it's called free speech, the free exercise of religion, First
Amendment, remember? Be more tolerant, please...JL

John Lofton, Editor, TheAmericanView.com
Recovering Republican

"Accursed is that peace of which revolt from God is the bond, and
blessed are those contentions by which it is necessary to maintain the
kingdom of Christ." -- John Calvin.