I assume this would be thrown out for the same reasons as the suit filed
against "Satan and his staff" (CORPUS JURIS HUMOROUS). There is no clear
ground of jurisdiction, since no allegation of residence in Douglas Country
has been made, and there are no directions for service of notice of
proceedings. In addition, should this give rise to a class action, there is
no assurance that the petitioner would fairly represent the interests of
the class.