At 03:27 PM 1/24/08 -0600, you wrote:
  I know I will probably be slapped down on the ground that it is not a
legal consideration, but isn't judges deciding what will "confuse" the poor
dears, well, patronizing? I had problems with my parents' pseudo-solution
to interfaith issues, but I am sure I would have resented a court telling
me whether I was confused or not.