Ed Brayton

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Donald Scruggs
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 2:39 PM
To: Law & Religion issues for Law Academics
Subject: Re: Muslim charter school in Minnesota [bcc]

Has this story been picked up my other papers, other media? Have there been
reactions by local groups, public officials? Have there been changes in the
reputed practices?

Donald Scruggs

Retired Professor of Political Science

Stephens College, Columbia, MO