Thank you for including the link, and the suggestion to read the  comments.
To say that I am horrified at some of them is a great  understatement.  Once
again I'm realizing how well-informed and open-minded  the people I tend to
associate with are, and how unrepresentative of the nation  NYC is.  Some of
the
ignorance in the comments was shocking enough, but the  anti-Semitism
completely took me by surprise.

I'm relieved that Judge Wood, at least, understood the complete  significance
of a rule that would prohibit anyone in a condo complex from  putting up a
mezuzah.

-Renee