The fun is in the matters that are close to the line.

"Whenever the law draws a line, there will be cases very near each
other on opposite sides. The precise course of the line may be
uncertain, but no one can come near it without knowing that he does
so…." Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. U.S. v. Wurzbach (1930) 280 US 396.

On the other hand there are those cases that are so far from the line
that, even if you are on the side of the offending party, you wonder:
"WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?"

Alan Armstrong

Law Office of Alan Leigh Armstrong
Serving the Family and Small Business Since 1984
18652 Florida St., Suite 225
Huntington Beach CA 92648-6006
714-375-1147  Fax 714-782 6007
a...@alanarmstrong.com
alanarmstrong....@verizon.net
KE6LLN
All documents prepared on Macintosh computers to look better