LOL!

Sorry.  I know this is serious.  I feel his/her pain.  I have nothing to
offer to help.  But perhaps it may be of some comfort to the lawyer that at
least some of us who consider these matters with some frequency can't be
particularly helpful -- or if we are being helpful in some concrete way, we
can be pretty sure that others of equal or greater expertise will see it at
least 2 other ways.

Steve

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Volokh, Eugene <vol...@law.ucla.edu> wrote:

> A lawyer who's working on an Establishment Clause case asked me this
> question, and I thought I'd pass it along:  "I was wondering if you knew ...
> about any recent cases--on any level--or law review articles that do a
> particularly good job discussing the current state of the Lemon test.  I'm
> finding--and it seems like courts are finding--very confusing exactly what
> Agostini did to Lemon and how courts are applying Lemon-Agostini."  Any
> suggestions?  Thanks,
>
> Eugene

Prof. Steven Jamar
Howard University School of Law
Associate Director, Institute of Intellectual Property and Social Justice
(IIPSJ) Inc.