Well, I am bringing up our church's troubles again. The dysfunctional minister has been discharged under the termination clause, and left frothing at the mouth and vowing to be revenged on the whole pack of us.

One of the wrinkles in the latest round of "Telephone" has him claiming that we have to maintain a minimum number of members or lose our tax-exempt status. (Of course, this raises the question of what in vastation HE was doing about it during his tenure.) Is there anything to this, or is he just blowing smoke? Is there some clause in the !...@!$! New York Religious Corporations Act which could come around to bite us? (Again).

 Will ("Organized religion? I'LL give them organized religion!") Linden

<http://www.retaggr.com/SignatureProfile/wlinden>