I am sorry if this fact has already been circulated on the list, but was the
protest at issue loud enough to be heard at the location of, and during, the
funeral ceremony?  If so, would this fact pattern be analogous to disruption of
a public university graduation ceremony by students protesting tuition hikes?

PLEASE NOTE NEW ADDRESS

Eric Rassbach
National Litigation Director
The Becket Fund for Religious Liberty
3000 K St. NW, Suite 220
Washington, DC 20007
USA
+1.202.349.7214 (tel.)
+1.202.955.0090 (fax)
www.becketfund.org

NOTICE:  This e-mail is from a law firm, The Becket Fund for Religious Liberty,
and is intended solely for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed.
If you believe you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately, delete the e-mail from your computer and do not copy or disclose
it to anyone else.  If you are not an existing client of The Becket Fund, do
not construe anything in this e-mail to make you a client unless it contains a
specific statement to that effect and do not disclose anything to The Becket
Fund in reply that you expect or want it to hold in confidence.  If you
properly received this e-mail as a client, co-counsel or retained expert of The
Becket Fund, you should maintain its contents in confidence in order to
preserve the attorney-client or work product privilege that may be available to
protect confidentiality.