1.  Isn't it easy to avoid the hate speech by avoiding the calumny of all
Muslims and just report the facts?
2.  What defense do you have for such race/religion/ethnic slurs?
3.  Truth is what here - that all Muslims do in fact engage in honor killings?
Or that just Muslims do?  Or that there is something special about Islam that
makes this happen?  Or what?
4.  The defense of reasonable interpretation of the remarks or generous
interpretation (treating his remarks as if he really weren't slandering all
Muslims and pushing race-hatred) could easily be made a defense.
5.  Should we eliminate laws any time there is overzealous enforcement of them?
6.  Abraham Lincoln:  "The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it
strictly."

that's pretty much what I think of it.  what is your defense of such hate
mongering?

Steve

--
Prof. Steven D. Jamar                     vox:  202-806-8017
Associate Director, Institute for Intellectual Property and Social Justice

"A life directed chiefly toward the fulfillment of personal desires sooner or
later always leads to bitter disappointment."

Albert Einstein