From: religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu
[mailto:religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu] On Behalf Of Berg, Thomas C.
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 5:39 PM
To: 'Law & Religion issues for Law Academics'
Subject: RE: RLUIPA prison cases

You might suggest Sarah Gerwig-Moore at Mercer.  She has this piece: Sarah
Gerwig-Moore, (2012) Saving Their Own Souls: How RLUIPA Failed to Deliver on
its Promises, 4 LEGISLATION AND POLICY BRIEF Vol 4. Iss. 1, Article 4.

Thomas C. Berg

James L. Oberstar Professor of Law and Public Policy

University of St. Thomas School of Law

MSL 400, 1000 LaSalle Avenue

Minneapolis, MN   55403-2015

Phone: (651) 962-4918