Which HHS accommodation?  The first -- exempting churches altogether -- in
theory does not impose as much of a burden on their employees, because
those entities already have a right (under title VII) to prefer
coreligionists and insist that they comply with religious obligations --
that is to say, the employees there voluntarily took the jobs knowing
(probably intending) that they would have to abide by church tenets.

The second HHS accommodation, for other religious nonprofits, does not harm
the female employees, because they continue to receive cost-free
contraceptive coverage, albeit from the insurer rather than from the
employer.