________________________________
From: Marc Stern <ste...@ajc.org>
To: "religionlaw@lists.ucla.edu" <religionlaw@lists.ucla.edu>; Law & Religion
issues for Law Academics <religionlaw@lists.ucla.edu>;
"religionlaw@lists.ucla.edu" <religionlaw@lists.ucla.edu>
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2014 5:24 PM

Today's NY Times Review section has an article by a professor of evolutionary
biology at a public university describing a lecture he gives annually
explaining how that body of science ‎ has undermined central claims of
religious traditions.

Is it constitutional for him to give this lecture? Would it be constitutional
for a professor of theology at the same university to offer a rebuttal in
religious terms?

Marc
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.