On Oct 8, 2014, at 9:08 AM, Douglas Laycock <dlayc...@virginia.edu> wrote:

> And of course a fair number of questions about how to reconcile deference
> with compelling interest and least restrictive means.  That is a genuine
> puzzle.

<sarcasm> I’m shocked that anyone could have trouble with this after Kennedy
cleared it all up in Fisher!  Shocked! I say. Shocked! </sarcasm>

More seriously, thanks for the report, Doug.  About 5 of my Con Law students
were there for the argument yesterday and l look forward to hearing their takes
on it in class tomorrow.

Steve

Prof. Steven D. Jamar                     vox:  202-806-8017
Director of International Programs, Institute for Intellectual Property and
Social Justice http://iipsj.org
Howard University School of Law           fax:  202-806-8567
http://sdjlaw.org

"If you want to bake an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the
universe.”
Carl Sagan