The petition for cert says the grant could only be used to pay for scrap rubber
and delivery costs-- not even for site prep or any kind of labor. There is no
need to audit the church's finances but only to trace these particular funds.
It would be easy to structure this as a draft payable to the scrap rubber
seller. Again, it is functionally the provision of scrap rubber, not funds.

Mark Scarberry

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 17, 2016, at 2:51 PM, Patrick Gillen