I've published a couple of posts on the argument.

The first
<http://balkin.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-zubik-oral-argument-part-i-of.html>
explains why the case (not surprisingly) is likely to turn on the "least
restrictive means" inquiry, and on why the "hijacking the plan" metaphor is
inapt.

The second
<http://balkin.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-zubik-oral-argument-part-ii-is.html>
discusses why the alternative option floated at argument -- subsidizing the
availability of "stand-alone" contraception "plans" on an exchange for the
women who work for objecting organizations -- is not a less restrictive
means for RFRA purposes.  It also addresses a couple of the arguments that
Michael McConnell posted yesterday on Eugene's blog.

I'd very much welcome any reactions/thoughts, thanks.