If you are on the conlawprof list you will already have gotten this
announcement; sorry about the duplication. It seems to me that it may be of
interest to some members of this list who aren't on the conlawprof list.

Please consider attending the symposium (if you're in the area) or watching
it via livestream. My colleague Barry McDonald and the Pepperdine Law
Review editors have put together a great lineup. In case you have
questions, you can contact me (or more directly Barry at
barry.mcdon...@pepperdine.edu).

Best,
Mark

Mark S. Scarberry