From: Bashandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: RemEnKimi@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2006 7:48:58 AM
Subject: [RemEnKimi] won ouma

written in cs pishoi font could be downloaded from http://www.coptichu rch.net
No translation added, due to personal preference. In addition, I believe that one of the fundamental missions of [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com is to promote communication via Coptic language.

`
ncou24 `mpiabot paopi 1723 `mmarturoc
picen] petcqai `nrem`n,ymi je sorp men ]sini erwten

qen ;my] `n]sne `nte pwnq ouon ouma qen h;yf `mpirwmi `ntefkw] `nca pefemi `nhyt qen pswk `mpefhyt. ouon oucyou `ntenjem]pi `mvyet] `mpounof naf. e;be vai. e;be vai ouon oumwit vai pe panah].... ehnyi ejoc nwten `mvai `ntastem,wp `mpiaho etaijemf alla anok ourefhiwis an pe. je `mmon sjom `mpirwmi `ntefhiwis `mpwnq. vmoumi `nte pwnq qa] ebolqen pswk `mpirwmi.

qen paicyou vai. ]cwoun an  `nhli.  e;be ]cqai ie e;be nim. ou pe pamwit. `n]ka] an `nhli ebyl je ]jem]pi `nouemton qen kenc `ntaacpi. ]firwous an qa pecwnq je `mpiqo;bec ete vai afhwl ebol haroi `mimeui `nte vnobi. ]mei `mmoc eryoou a[ne lwiji ouoh ]erhelpic `nouesen outah ]moun ebol `ntaerhelpic.

Aryou `mmon rwmi naws `mpaicqai. aryou `mmon rwmi ka] eroi ie v,y an `nje vye;nasep picaji alla ]ouwrp `mpaicqai je fempsa `ntouwrp `mmof. ouoh ]mokmek qen pimwit alla ]nau erof an sa ]nou.

oujai namenra] `nrem`n,ymi
picen]

etyic `nrem`n,ymi hiten iahougroupc

Language school Hebrew language Russian language
Learn language Social science book