i'm one of those who cant speak in coptic fluently!! can we start writing
simple letters to each other. such as how are you this day?...etc?

  also can we have someone to write us some vocab. wrods that we can memorize.
thank you and God bless

caroline gabra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  'nca sari sai na;cn/ou
  Eybe ou ceenkot ;nje nilaoc qen paiswp (group)

  tenouws ;etencaji nem er/ou qen ;emetreme;n,imi.... maretenrwic ebol ne nilaoc

  why are the people sleeping in this group, we want to talk with each other in
coptic, please wake up guys :) note: please correct me if i wrote something
wrong :) (pishoy font)

  On 1/11/07, Fady H. Wahba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:             Epiphany
Hymns text and hazzat could be found at http://www.hazzat.com

Ouran Enshosho hazzat was recently added.

Thanks,

Fady

Communicate instantly! Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live
Messenger now. http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

Bored stiff? Loosen up...