This is the Book of the Holy Liturgy of Saint Cyril, in English, Coptic & Arabic
It is PDF file for printing as a book in 94 Pages + the Cover, paper size is
half legal (7.0" x 8.5")

We added it to the web site of the church. The book could be reached directly at
http://www.stmaryottawa.org/Liturgy_of_St_Cyril.pdf

There are two common versions of St. Cyril's Liturgy. The "old version" differs
in its sequence from both Sts. Basil's and Gregory's liturgies. Our Church
prefers the more recent version, which also happens to be the version of
preference for His Grace, the reposed Anba Youannis, Bishop of Gharbiya, Egypt.
The various parts of this recent version are easier to follow, and are in the
same sequence, mentioned earlier, of the liturgies according to Sts. Basil and
Gregory. Briefly, it starts by the "Prayer of Reconciliation", which is then
followed by the "Anaphora", "Meet and Right", "Agios", "Benedictions",
"Litanies", "Commemoration of the Saints", "Diptych of the Dead", "Fraction",
and "Confession".

Pray for us

                 Abram Ibraham, Ph.D.
             Senior Research Scientist