Dear Denise,
Coptic is like any other language. Listening to it forms a fundamental
part of the language. I believe it would make it easier to your memory
to have the language read & heard.
>From the Internet you can access http://www.stshenouda.com & buy the
Educational CD
Otherwise, if you live in Egypt: you may go to the Institute of Coptic
Language, (Old Bohairic section), 222 Ramsis street, to have courses or
just buy tapes or CDs.
You may also listen to some hymns & chants in Greco-Bohairic at
http://www.alhan.org or http://www.tasbeha.com

oujai khan ebshois
Bashandy

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 09:55:50 -0800